Cyber Sentinel is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cyber Sentinel from your PCmindhelix.pl
. Take a look here
where you can read more on mindhelix.pl. More details about the application Cyber Sentinel can be seen at http://mindhelix.pl/CyberSentinel
. Usually the Cyber Sentinel application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyber Sentinel folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cyber Sentinel. The application's main executable file is named Cyber Sentinel.exe and occupies 16.91 MB (17734144 bytes).
Cyber Sentinel contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.91 MB (17734144
bytes) on disk.
- Cyber Sentinel.exe (16.91 MB)
Cyber Sentinel is a program released by the software company mindhelix.pl. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Cyber Sentinel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cyber Sentinel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyber Sentinel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyber Sentinel". The Cyber Sentinel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cyber Sentinel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cyber Sentinel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyber Sentinel:
- The web site of the application is: http://mindhelix.pl/CyberSentinel
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyber Sentinel.
8. After uninstalling Cyber Sentinel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cyber Sentinel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyber Sentinel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyber Sentinel by mindhelix.pl from your PC, we are not saying that Cyber Sentinel by mindhelix.pl is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyber Sentinel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 12:32:58.050