Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01
This page is about Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 from your computerCyber-D Software
. More data about Cyber-D Software can be read here
. Please follow http://cyber-d.blogspot.com
if you want to read more on Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 on Cyber-D Software's page. Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyber-D's DriveHide folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyber-D's DriveHide\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01. drivehide.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.55 MB (2674435 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01. They take about 3.23 MB (3389473
bytes) on disk.
- drivehide.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 version 2.01
Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 is an application marketed by the software company Cyber-D Software. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01". If it is installed on your PC the Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://cyber-d.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyber-D's DriveHide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01.
8. After removing Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 by Cyber-D Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 by Cyber-D Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyber-D's DriveHide 2.01 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:53:01.943