Cyber ClaCla 1.0
Cyber ClaCla 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Cyber ClaCla 1.0 from your systemFerrero S.p.A.
. Go over here
for more information on Ferrero S.p.A.. More information about Cyber ClaCla 1.0 can be seen at http://www.ferrerocartoon.it/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Programmi\Ferrero\Cyber ClaCla folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Cyber ClaCla 1.0 is "C:\Programmi\Ferrero\Cyber ClaCla\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 368.50 KB (377344 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvviaCyberPoti.exe.
Cyber ClaCla 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.14 MB (3292761
bytes) on disk:
- AvviaCyberPoti.exe (368.50 KB)
- CyberPoti.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (627.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Cyber ClaCla 1.0.
Cyber ClaCla 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Ferrero S.p.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Cyber ClaCla 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cyber ClaCla 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cyber ClaCla 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyber ClaCla 1.0". The Cyber ClaCla 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cyber ClaCla 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cyber ClaCla 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyber ClaCla 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ferrerocartoon.it/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmi\Ferrero\Cyber ClaCla\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyber ClaCla 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Cyber ClaCla 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyber ClaCla 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyber ClaCla 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cyber ClaCla 1.0 by Ferrero S.p.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyber ClaCla 1.0 by Ferrero S.p.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cyber ClaCla 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:47:12.550