CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater
CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. More info about Ask.com can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Updater.exe and occupies 1.50 MB (1573576 bytes).
CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.50 MB (1573576
bytes) on disk.
This info is about CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater version 18.104.22.168066
only. For other CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater is an application released by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CutePDF Editor Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:48:09.907