CutOut 5 Pro
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CutOut 5 Pro for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CutOut 5 Pro from your computerFranzis.de
. More information about Franzis.de can be read here
. More details about CutOut 5 Pro can be found at http://www.franzis.de/
. CutOut 5 Pro is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Franzis\CutOut 5 Pro directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CutOut 5 Pro is C:\Program Files\Franzis\CutOut 5 Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called CutOut.exe and its approximative size is 4.87 MB (5108736 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside CutOut 5 Pro. They take about 6.13 MB (6429393
bytes) on disk.
- AdminCopy.exe (118.00 KB)
- CutOut.exe (4.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to CutOut 5 Pro version 5.0
CutOut 5 Pro is an application by Franzis.de. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall CutOut 5 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CutOut 5 Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CutOut 5 Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CutOut 5 Pro". If it exists on your system the CutOut 5 Pro application will be found automatically. After you click CutOut 5 Pro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CutOut 5 Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CutOut 5 Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.franzis.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Franzis\CutOut 5 Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CutOut 5 Pro.
8. After removing CutOut 5 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CutOut 5 Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CutOut 5 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CutOut 5 Pro by Franzis.de from your computer, we are not saying that CutOut 5 Pro by Franzis.de is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CutOut 5 Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 09:27:12.240