CutGLib vesrion 1.4
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CutGLib vesrion 1.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CutGLib vesrion 1.4 from your systemOptimalon Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Optimalon Software. More information about the software CutGLib vesrion 1.4 can be found at http://www.optimalon.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\CutGLib directory (same installation drive as Windows). CutGLib vesrion 1.4's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CutGLib\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called ExampleCutGLib.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CutGLib vesrion 1.4. They take 775.99 KB (794613
bytes) on disk.
- CutGLibOrder.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- ExampleCutGLib.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CutGLib vesrion 1.4 version 1.4
CutGLib vesrion 1.4 is a program offered by the software company Optimalon Software. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CutGLib vesrion 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CutGLib vesrion 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CutGLib vesrion 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CutGLib vesrion 1.4". If it exists on your system the CutGLib vesrion 1.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CutGLib vesrion 1.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CutGLib vesrion 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CutGLib vesrion 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.optimalon.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CutGLib\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CutGLib vesrion 1.4.
8. After uninstalling CutGLib vesrion 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CutGLib vesrion 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CutGLib vesrion 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CutGLib vesrion 1.4 by Optimalon Software from your PC, nor are we saying that CutGLib vesrion 1.4 by Optimalon Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CutGLib vesrion 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:19:18.903