Cut the Rope
This info is about Cut the Rope for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cut the Rope from your systemGameHouse
. Additional info about GameHouse can be seen here
. Cut the Rope is frequently set up in the C:\GameHouse Games\Cut the Rope directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cut the Rope. The program's main executable file occupies 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk and is named bstrapInstall.exe.
Cut the Rope installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This web page is about Cut the Rope version 1.0
Cut the Rope is a program released by GameHouse. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Cut the Rope is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cut the Rope from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cut the Rope or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cut the Rope". If it is installed on your PC the Cut the Rope program will be found automatically. When you click Cut the Rope in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cut the Rope, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cut the Rope.
8. After removing Cut the Rope, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cut the Rope which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cut the Rope with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cut the Rope by GameHouse from your computer, nor are we saying that Cut the Rope by GameHouse is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cut the Rope in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:33:59.377