Custom UTX Railroad Textures
You can find on this page details on how to remove Custom UTX Railroad Textures for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Custom UTX Railroad Textures from your PCPaul Wheeler/Striking Software
. You can read more on Paul Wheeler/Striking Software or check for application updates here
. Custom UTX Railroad Textures is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Custom UTX Railroad Textures directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Custom UTX Railroad Textures is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Custom UTX Railroad Textures\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled setup.exe and occupies 2.06 MB (2160128 bytes).
The executables below are part of Custom UTX Railroad Textures. They occupy about 2.06 MB (2160128
bytes) on disk.
Custom UTX Railroad Textures is a program marketed by the software company Paul Wheeler/Striking Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Custom UTX Railroad Textures is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Custom UTX Railroad Textures from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Custom UTX Railroad Textures or simply click the Search field and type in "Custom UTX Railroad Textures". If it exists on your system the Custom UTX Railroad Textures app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Custom UTX Railroad Textures in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Custom UTX Railroad Textures, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Custom UTX Railroad Textures.
8. After uninstalling Custom UTX Railroad Textures, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Custom UTX Railroad Textures that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Custom UTX Railroad Textures using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Custom UTX Railroad Textures by Paul Wheeler/Striking Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Custom UTX Railroad Textures by Paul Wheeler/Striking Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Custom UTX Railroad Textures in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 09:38:19.087