Custom Shop version 1.5.0
Custom Shop version 1.5.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Custom Shop version 1.5.0 from your PCIK Multimedia
. Take a look here
for more details on IK Multimedia. You can see more info related to Custom Shop version 1.5.0 at http://www.ikmultimedia.com
. Usually the Custom Shop version 1.5.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\Custom Shop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\Custom Shop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Custom Shop version 1.5.0. Custom Shop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 697.50 KB (714240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Custom Shop version 1.5.0. They occupy 1.37 MB (1432737
bytes) on disk.
- Custom Shop.exe (697.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to Custom Shop version 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
If you are manually uninstalling Custom Shop version 1.5.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IK Multimedia\Custom Shop
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IK Multimedia\Custom Shop
Custom Shop version 1.5.0 is an application offered by IK Multimedia. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Custom Shop version 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Custom Shop version 1.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Custom Shop version 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Custom Shop version 1.5.0". The Custom Shop version 1.5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Custom Shop version 1.5.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Custom Shop version 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Custom Shop version 1.5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.ikmultimedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\Custom Shop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Custom Shop version 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Custom Shop version 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Custom Shop version 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Custom Shop version 1.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Custom Shop version 1.5.0 by IK Multimedia from your PC, we are not saying that Custom Shop version 1.5.0 by IK Multimedia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Custom Shop version 1.5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:54:18.053