This page is about CurveExpert Professional for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CurveExpert Professional from your systemHyams Development
. Additional info about Hyams Development can be read here
. You can get more details on CurveExpert Professional at http://www.curveexpert.net
. CurveExpert Professional is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CurveExpert Professional folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CurveExpert Professional's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CurveExpert Professional\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the CurveExpert Professional's primary executable file and it occupies around 69.68 KB (71351 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CurveExpert Professional. They take 6.06 MB (6351456
bytes) on disk.
- cepro.exe (5.99 MB)
- uninstall.exe (69.68 KB)
This data is about CurveExpert Professional version 2.2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other CurveExpert Professional versions:
...click to view all...
CurveExpert Professional is a program offered by the software company Hyams Development. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase CurveExpert Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CurveExpert Professional from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CurveExpert Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CurveExpert Professional". The CurveExpert Professional program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CurveExpert Professional in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CurveExpert Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CurveExpert Professional:
- The software company is: http://www.curveexpert.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CurveExpert Professional\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CurveExpert Professional.
8. After removing CurveExpert Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CurveExpert Professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CurveExpert Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CurveExpert Professional by Hyams Development from your PC, nor are we saying that CurveExpert Professional by Hyams Development is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CurveExpert Professional supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 00:09:02.567