Curve2 v2.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Curve2 v2.1 from your computerCHROMiX, Inc. / HutchColor LLC.
. You can find out more on CHROMiX, Inc. / HutchColor LLC. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Curve2 v2.1 can be seen at http://www2.chromix.com/curve2/
. Curve2 v2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CHROMiX\Curve21 directory, regulated by the user's decision. Curve2 v2.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CHROMiX\Curve21\unins000.exe. Curve2.1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 24.43 MB (25616808 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Curve2 v2.1. They take 25.09 MB (26312450
bytes) on disk.
- Curve2.1.exe (24.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.1
of Curve2 v2.1.
Curve2 v2.1 is a program offered by the software company CHROMiX, Inc. / HutchColor LLC.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Curve2 v2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Curve2 v2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Curve2 v2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Curve2 v2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Curve2 v2.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Curve2 v2.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Curve2 v2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Curve2 v2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www2.chromix.com/curve2/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CHROMiX\Curve21\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Curve2 v2.1.
8. After uninstalling Curve2 v2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Curve2 v2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Curve2 v2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Curve2 v2.1 by CHROMiX, Inc. / HutchColor LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that Curve2 v2.1 by CHROMiX, Inc. / HutchColor LLC. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Curve2 v2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 01:00:12.413