This web page is about Curve Calculator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Curve Calculator from your systemKevin Diggins
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Kevin Diggins. More info about the application Curve Calculator can be seen at http://www.surveyorresourcepage.com
. Curve Calculator is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Curve Calculator folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Curve Calculator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Curve Calculator\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named curve.exe and its approximative size is 220.53 KB (225824 bytes).
Curve Calculator is composed of the following executables which take 878.29 KB (899370
bytes) on disk:
- curve.exe (220.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Curve Calculator is an application offered by the software company Kevin Diggins. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Curve Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Curve Calculator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Curve Calculator or simply click the Search field and type in "Curve Calculator". If it exists on your system the Curve Calculator program will be found very quickly. After you select Curve Calculator in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Curve Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Curve Calculator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.surveyorresourcepage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Curve Calculator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Curve Calculator.
8. After removing Curve Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Curve Calculator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Curve Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Curve Calculator by Kevin Diggins from your computer, we are not saying that Curve Calculator by Kevin Diggins is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Curve Calculator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 05:38:13.870