This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cursed Mountain for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cursed Mountain from your systemDeep Silver
. More info about Deep Silver can be found here
. More details about Cursed Mountain can be seen at http://www.deepsilver.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Cursed Mountain directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Cursed Mountain\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cursed Mountain. Cursed Mountain's primary file takes about 13.30 MB (13945960 bytes) and its name is Cursed Mountain.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cursed Mountain. They occupy an average of 13.40 MB (14053464
bytes) on disk.
- Cursed Mountain.exe (13.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.98 KB)
This page is about Cursed Mountain version 1.1
alone. For other Cursed Mountain versions please click below:
Cursed Mountain is a program released by Deep Silver. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Cursed Mountain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cursed Mountain from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cursed Mountain or simply click the Search field and type in "Cursed Mountain". If it is installed on your PC the Cursed Mountain app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cursed Mountain in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cursed Mountain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cursed Mountain:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.deepsilver.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Cursed Mountain\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cursed Mountain.
8. After removing Cursed Mountain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cursed Mountain which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cursed Mountain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cursed Mountain by Deep Silver from your computer, we are not saying that Cursed Mountain by Deep Silver is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cursed Mountain supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 23:27:25.900