Cursed House 3 FINAL
Cursed House 3 FINAL is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cursed House 3 FINAL from your systemFRH Games
. More data about FRH Games can be found here
. More info about the software Cursed House 3 FINAL can be seen at http://smallgames.ws/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Cursed House 3 FINAL directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cursed House 3 FINAL's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Cursed House 3 FINAL\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CursedHouse3.exe and its approximative size is 4.71 MB (4943872 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Cursed House 3 FINAL. They occupy 5.04 MB (5286080
bytes) on disk.
- CursedHouse3.exe (4.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (334.19 KB)
The current page applies to Cursed House 3 FINAL version 1.0
Cursed House 3 FINAL is a program offered by the software company FRH Games. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Cursed House 3 FINAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cursed House 3 FINAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cursed House 3 FINAL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cursed House 3 FINAL". If it exists on your system the Cursed House 3 FINAL application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cursed House 3 FINAL in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cursed House 3 FINAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cursed House 3 FINAL:
- The web site of the program is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Cursed House 3 FINAL\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cursed House 3 FINAL.
8. After removing Cursed House 3 FINAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cursed House 3 FINAL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cursed House 3 FINAL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cursed House 3 FINAL by FRH Games from your computer, we are not saying that Cursed House 3 FINAL by FRH Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cursed House 3 FINAL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:13:43.897