Cursed House 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cursed House 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cursed House 2 from your systemMangores.com
. Further information on Mangores.com can be seen here
. More information about the application Cursed House 2 can be seen at http://www.mangores.com
. Cursed House 2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mangores.com\Cursed House 2 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Cursed House 2's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Mangores.com\Cursed House 2\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 599.00 KB (613376 bytes) on disk and is named Cursed House 2.exe.
The executables below are part of Cursed House 2. They take about 2.32 MB (2430746
bytes) on disk.
- Cursed House 2.exe (599.00 KB)
- game.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Cursed House 2.
Cursed House 2 is a program offered by the software company Mangores.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Cursed House 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cursed House 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cursed House 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cursed House 2". If it is installed on your PC the Cursed House 2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Cursed House 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cursed House 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cursed House 2:
- The software company is: http://www.mangores.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Mangores.com\Cursed House 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cursed House 2.
8. After removing Cursed House 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cursed House 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cursed House 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cursed House 2 by Mangores.com from your PC, we are not saying that Cursed House 2 by Mangores.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cursed House 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 22:50:09.120