This page is about Currency Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Currency Converter from your PCA Steve Creation/Convergence
. Go over here
where you can read more on A Steve Creation/Convergence. More data about the software Currency Converter can be seen at http://asc.myproj3cts.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Currency Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Currency Converter\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Currency Converter\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Currency Converter. Currency Converter.exe is the Currency Converter's main executable file and it takes circa 515.79 KB (528168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Currency Converter. They occupy 5.41 MB (5674624
bytes) on disk.
- Currency Converter.exe (515.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Currency Converter.
Currency Converter is an application offered by A Steve Creation/Convergence. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Currency Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Currency Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Currency Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Currency Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Currency Converter program will be found very quickly. After you select Currency Converter in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Currency Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Currency Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://asc.myproj3cts.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Currency Converter\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Currency Converter\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Currency Converter.
8. After uninstalling Currency Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Currency Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Currency Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Currency Converter by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your PC, nor are we saying that Currency Converter by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Currency Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:48:49.490