You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Currency Converter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Currency Converter from your PCOpera widgets
. Additional info about Opera widgets can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Currency Converter directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Currency Converter\uninstall.vbs" is the full command line if you want to remove Currency Converter. The program's main executable file is titled Currency Converter.exe and it has a size of 926.86 KB (949104 bytes).
Currency Converter contains of the executables below. They take 926.86 KB (949104
bytes) on disk.
- Currency Converter.exe (926.86 KB)
Currency Converter is a program by the software company Opera widgets. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Currency Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Currency Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Currency Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Currency Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Currency Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Currency Converter in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Currency Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Currency Converter.
8. After uninstalling Currency Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Currency Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Currency Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Currency Converter by Opera widgets from your PC, we are not saying that Currency Converter by Opera widgets is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Currency Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:16:21.063