You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Curling for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Curling from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Curling on WildTangent's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Curling folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Curling is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Curling\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Curling's primary file takes about 3.78 MB (3962440 bytes) and its name is Curling-WT.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Curling. They take about 6.09 MB (6383416
bytes) on disk.
- Curling-WT.exe (3.78 MB)
- Curling.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
Curling is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Curling is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Curling from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Curling or simply click the Search field and type in "Curling". If it exists on your system the Curling program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Curling in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Curling, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Curling:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Curling\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Curling.
8. After removing Curling, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Curling that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Curling using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Curling by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Curling by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Curling supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 18:42:50.563