You can find on this page details on how to remove CurlTime for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CurlTime from your PCMediaSmith
. More information on MediaSmith can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CurlTime directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall CurlTime by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CurlTime\CurlTime_27426.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.79 MB (1871872 bytes) on disk and is labeled CurlTimeWCF2010.exe.
The executable files below are part of CurlTime. They take an average of 2.33 MB (2442272
bytes) on disk.
- CurlTimeWCF2010.exe (1.79 MB)
- CurlTime_27426.exe (557.03 KB)
This web page is about CurlTime version 3.5.0
CurlTime is a program released by MediaSmith. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase CurlTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CurlTime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CurlTime or simply click the Search field and type in "CurlTime". If it is installed on your PC the CurlTime program will be found automatically. After you click CurlTime in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CurlTime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CurlTime.
8. After uninstalling CurlTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CurlTime that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CurlTime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CurlTime by MediaSmith from your PC, nor are we saying that CurlTime by MediaSmith is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CurlTime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 07:30:09.897