Cuphead version 1.0
This info is about Cuphead version 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cuphead version 1.0 from your systemNORO
. Further information on NORO can be seen here
. You can get more details on Cuphead version 1.0 at https://oaoteam.com/
. Usually the Cuphead version 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NORO\Cuphead folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Cuphead version 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NORO\Cuphead\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Cuphead.exe is the Cuphead version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes around 17.34 MB (18178560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cuphead version 1.0. They take 18.85 MB (19763569
bytes) on disk.
- Cuphead.exe (17.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
The current page applies to Cuphead version 1.0 version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Cuphead version 1.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall Cuphead version 1.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\skins\Cuphead.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\skins\Cuphead.png
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Studio MDHR\Cuphead
Cuphead version 1.0 is an application marketed by NORO. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Cuphead version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cuphead version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cuphead version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cuphead version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Cuphead version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cuphead version 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cuphead version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cuphead version 1.0:
- The software company is: https://oaoteam.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NORO\Cuphead\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cuphead version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Cuphead version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cuphead version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cuphead version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cuphead version 1.0 by NORO from your PC, nor are we saying that Cuphead version 1.0 by NORO is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cuphead version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-16 23:28:17.100