This info is about Cultures for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Cultures from your computerGOG.com
. More info about GOG.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more info about Cultures on GOG.com's website. Usually the Cultures program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cultures folder, depending on the user's option during install. Cultures's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cultures\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 764.00 KB (782336 bytes) on disk and is named Cultures.exe.
Cultures contains of the executables below. They take 2.01 MB (2109520
bytes) on disk.
- Cultures.exe (764.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
Cultures is a program offered by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Cultures is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cultures with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cultures or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cultures". If it exists on your system the Cultures application will be found automatically. When you click Cultures in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cultures, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cultures:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cultures\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cultures.
8. After removing Cultures, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cultures which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cultures using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cultures by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Cultures by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cultures in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 20:38:56.367