Cue Master Gold
Cue Master Gold is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cue Master Gold from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Cue Master Gold on WildTangent's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CueMasterGold directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Cue Master Gold is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CueMasterGold\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. cuemaster-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 871.75 KB (892672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cue Master Gold. They occupy about 11.64 MB (12203896
bytes) on disk.
- cuemaster-WT.exe (871.75 KB)
- cuemaster.exe (10.41 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This data is about Cue Master Gold version 22.214.171.124
Cue Master Gold is a program offered by WildTangent. Some users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Cue Master Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cue Master Gold with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cue Master Gold or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cue Master Gold". The Cue Master Gold app will be found very quickly. When you select Cue Master Gold in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cue Master Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cue Master Gold:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CueMasterGold\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cue Master Gold.
8. After uninstalling Cue Master Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cue Master Gold that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cue Master Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cue Master Gold by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Cue Master Gold by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cue Master Gold in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 04:45:39.500