Cue Master Gold
Cue Master Gold is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cue Master Gold from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Cue Master Gold on WildTangent's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CueMasterGold directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Cue Master Gold is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CueMasterGold\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. cuemaster-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 871.75 KB (892672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cue Master Gold. They occupy about 11.64 MB (12203896
bytes) on disk.
- cuemaster-WT.exe (871.75 KB)
- cuemaster.exe (10.41 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This data is about Cue Master Gold version 18.104.22.168
Cue Master Gold is a program offered by WildTangent. Some users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Cue Master Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cue Master Gold with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cue Master Gold or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cue Master Gold". If it is installed on your PC the Cue Master Gold application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cue Master Gold in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cue Master Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cue Master Gold:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CueMasterGold\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cue Master Gold.
8. After uninstalling Cue Master Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cue Master Gold that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cue Master Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cue Master Gold by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Cue Master Gold by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cue Master Gold in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 04:45:39.500