Cudo Miner 0.13.3
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cudo Miner 0.13.3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Cudo Miner 0.13.3 from your systemCudo
. Open here
for more information on Cudo. Cudo Miner 0.13.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Cudo Miner directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Cudo Miner 0.13.3 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Cudo Miner\Uninstall Cudo Miner.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Cudo Miner.exe and occupies 67.77 MB (71058128 bytes).
The executables below are part of Cudo Miner 0.13.3. They occupy about 68.02 MB (71319000
bytes) on disk.
- Cudo Miner.exe (67.77 MB)
- Uninstall Cudo Miner.exe (146.05 KB)
- elevate.exe (108.70 KB)
This web page is about Cudo Miner 0.13.3 version 0.13.3
Cudo Miner 0.13.3 is an application released by Cudo. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Cudo Miner 0.13.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cudo Miner 0.13.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cudo Miner 0.13.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cudo Miner 0.13.3". If it exists on your system the Cudo Miner 0.13.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cudo Miner 0.13.3 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cudo Miner 0.13.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cudo Miner 0.13.3.
8. After removing Cudo Miner 0.13.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cudo Miner 0.13.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cudo Miner 0.13.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cudo Miner 0.13.3 by Cudo from your computer, nor are we saying that Cudo Miner 0.13.3 by Cudo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cudo Miner 0.13.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 04:35:17.513