CudaDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CudaDrive from your computerBarracuda Networks, Inc.
. More info about Barracuda Networks, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the CudaDrive program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CudaDrive directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for CudaDrive is C:\Program Files\CudaDrive\CudaDriveInstall.exe -remove=Yes. The program's main executable file occupies 14.75 MB (15467664 bytes) on disk and is called CudaDrive.exe.
The executables below are part of CudaDrive. They take an average of 40.69 MB (42662976
bytes) on disk.
- CudaDrive.exe (14.75 MB)
- CudaDriveCmd.exe (5.67 MB)
- CudaDriveInstall.exe (13.55 MB)
- CudaDriveService.exe (6.71 MB)
This web page is about CudaDrive version 4.0.09.1386
only. You can find here a few links to other CudaDrive versions:
...click to view all...
CudaDrive is an application released by Barracuda Networks, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove CudaDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CudaDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CudaDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CudaDrive". If it exists on your system the CudaDrive app will be found very quickly. When you select CudaDrive in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CudaDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CudaDrive.
8. After uninstalling CudaDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CudaDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CudaDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CudaDrive by Barracuda Networks, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CudaDrive by Barracuda Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CudaDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:53:33.823