CudaDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CudaDrive from your computerBarracuda Networks, Inc.
. More info about Barracuda Networks, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the CudaDrive program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CudaDrive directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for CudaDrive is C:\Program Files\CudaDrive\CudaDriveInstall.exe -remove=Yes. The program's main executable file occupies 14.75 MB (15467664 bytes) on disk and is called CudaDrive.exe.
The executables below are part of CudaDrive. They take an average of 40.69 MB (42662976
bytes) on disk.
- CudaDrive.exe (14.75 MB)
- CudaDriveCmd.exe (5.67 MB)
- CudaDriveInstall.exe (13.55 MB)
- CudaDriveService.exe (6.71 MB)
This web page is about CudaDrive version 4.0.09.1386
only. You can find here a few links to other CudaDrive versions:
...click to view all...
CudaDrive is an application released by Barracuda Networks, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove CudaDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CudaDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CudaDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "CudaDrive". The CudaDrive application will be found very quickly. When you select CudaDrive in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CudaDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CudaDrive.
8. After uninstalling CudaDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CudaDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CudaDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CudaDrive by Barracuda Networks, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CudaDrive by Barracuda Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CudaDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:53:33.823