Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124 from your PCCucusoft, Inc.
. More information on Cucusoft, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cucusoft.com
to get more facts about Cucusoft Net Guard 126.96.36.199 on Cucusoft, Inc.'s website. Usually the Cucusoft Net Guard 188.8.131.52 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Cucusoft Net Guard 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called Gena-18286-8.exe and occupies 20.73 KB (21232 bytes).
Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.53 MB (1604622
bytes) on disk.
- BandwidthGuard.exe (848.00 KB)
- Gena-18286-8.exe (20.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124.
Cucusoft Net Guard 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by Cucusoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Cucusoft Net Guard 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cucusoft Net Guard 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cucusoft Net Guard 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cucusoft Net Guard 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cucusoft Net Guard 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.cucusoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cucusoft Net Guard 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cucusoft Net Guard 188.8.131.52 by Cucusoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cucusoft Net Guard 184.108.40.206 by Cucusoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 08:33:40.180