Cubot is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Cubot from your systemNicolas Pierre-Loti-Viaud
. Further information on Nicolas Pierre-Loti-Viaud can be seen here
. More data about the app Cubot can be seen at http://games.nicoplv.com/cubot
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cubot folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Cubot is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Cubot.exe and it has a size of 13.79 MB (14462976 bytes).
Cubot installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 245.78 MB (257724248
bytes) on disk.
- Cubot.exe (13.79 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
Cubot is a program marketed by Nicolas Pierre-Loti-Viaud. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Cubot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cubot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cubot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cubot". If it is installed on your PC the Cubot app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cubot in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cubot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cubot:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.nicoplv.com/cubot
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cubot.
8. After removing Cubot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cubot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cubot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cubot by Nicolas Pierre-Loti-Viaud from your PC, we are not saying that Cubot by Nicolas Pierre-Loti-Viaud is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cubot in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:21:55.477