Cubium.v 1.1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cubium.v 1.1.1 from your PCFenixx--Repack--(12.07.2011)
. More information on Fenixx--Repack--(12.07.2011) can be found here
. Cubium.v 1.1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Cubium.v 1.1.1 folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Cubium.v 1.1.1\Uninstall\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Cubium.v 1.1.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 351.58 KB (360013 bytes) on disk and is named Cubium.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cubium.v 1.1.1. They occupy about 1.32 MB (1386841
bytes) on disk.
- Cubium.exe (351.58 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (709.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
of Cubium.v 1.1.1.
Cubium.v 1.1.1 is a program released by Fenixx--Repack--(12.07.2011). Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Cubium.v 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cubium.v 1.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cubium.v 1.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cubium.v 1.1.1". If it exists on your system the Cubium.v 1.1.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Cubium.v 1.1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cubium.v 1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cubium.v 1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Cubium.v 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cubium.v 1.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cubium.v 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cubium.v 1.1.1 by Fenixx--Repack--(12.07.2011) from your PC, nor are we saying that Cubium.v 1.1.1 by Fenixx--Repack--(12.07.2011) is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cubium.v 1.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 07:20:35.597