This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cubiez for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cubiez from your PCCubiez
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Cubiez. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cubiez folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Cubiez by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cubiez\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cubiez.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 537.60 KB (550504 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cubiez. They take 1.37 MB (1437481
bytes) on disk.
- Cubiez.exe (537.60 KB)
- CubiezApp.exe (552.60 KB)
- CubiezLoader64.exe (77.10 KB)
- CubiezUpdater64.exe (122.10 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.38 KB)
This page is about Cubiez version 126.96.36.1999
Cubiez is a program by the software company Cubiez. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Cubiez is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cubiez from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cubiez or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cubiez". If it exists on your system the Cubiez app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cubiez in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cubiez, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cubiez.
8. After removing Cubiez, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cubiez that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cubiez with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cubiez by Cubiez from your PC, we are not saying that Cubiez by Cubiez is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cubiez supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 06:46:38.060