Cubex is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cubex from your computerAlexander Gaivanuk
. You can find out more on Alexander Gaivanuk or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Cubex can be found at https://github.com/alexgaiv/
. Cubex is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cubex directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Cubex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cubex\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. cubex.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.41 MB (4621824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Cubex. They take about 5.11 MB (5362849
bytes) on disk.
- cubex.exe (4.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (723.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Cubex version 1.2.0
alone. For more Cubex versions please click below:
Cubex is an application offered by Alexander Gaivanuk. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Cubex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cubex from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cubex or simply click the Search field and type in "Cubex". If it is installed on your PC the Cubex app will be found automatically. After you select Cubex in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cubex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cubex:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/alexgaiv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cubex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cubex.
8. After uninstalling Cubex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cubex that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cubex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cubex by Alexander Gaivanuk from your computer, we are not saying that Cubex by Alexander Gaivanuk is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cubex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 15:29:00.017