This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cubemen 1.171 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cubemen 1.171 from your computer3 Sprockets Pty Ltd
. More information on 3 Sprockets Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More information about the software Cubemen 1.171 can be seen at http://cubementd.com
. Usually the Cubemen 1.171 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Cubemen directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Cubemen\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cubemen 1.171. The program's main executable file is labeled Cubemen.exe and its approximative size is 8.73 MB (9152000 bytes).
Cubemen 1.171 is comprised of the following executables which take 9.41 MB (9867038
bytes) on disk:
- Cubemen.exe (8.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.171
of Cubemen 1.171.
Cubemen 1.171 is a program marketed by 3 Sprockets Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Cubemen 1.171 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cubemen 1.171 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cubemen 1.171 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cubemen 1.171". If it exists on your system the Cubemen 1.171 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cubemen 1.171 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cubemen 1.171, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cubemen 1.171:
- The software company is: http://cubementd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cubemen\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cubemen 1.171.
8. After uninstalling Cubemen 1.171, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cubemen 1.171 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cubemen 1.171 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cubemen 1.171 by 3 Sprockets Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Cubemen 1.171 by 3 Sprockets Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cubemen 1.171 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-19 14:14:17.420