CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64)
CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) from your PCCubeSoft
. Additional info about CubeSoft can be found here
. Click on https://www.cube-soft.jp/widget/
to get more facts about CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) on CubeSoft's website. CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CubeNews directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) is C:\Program Files\CubeNews\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64)'s main file takes around 66.78 KB (68384 bytes) and is called CubeNewsProxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64). They take about 2.55 MB (2674277
bytes) on disk.
- CubeNewsProxy.exe (66.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.1
of CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64).
CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) is a program released by CubeSoft. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.cube-soft.jp/widget/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CubeNews\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64).
8. After uninstalling CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) by CubeSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) by CubeSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CubeWidget 2.6.1 (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 02:31:37.617