You can find below details on how to uninstall CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 from your PCCubeSoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CubeSoft. You can see more info on CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 at http://www.cube-soft.jp/
. CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CubePDF folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CubePDF\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. cubepdf.exe is the CubePDF 1.0.0RC1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.01 MB (4207928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CubePDF 1.0.0RC1. They take about 5.33 MB (5591797
bytes) on disk.
- cubepdf-checker.exe (150.30 KB)
- cubepdf-redirect.exe (21.80 KB)
- cubepdf.exe (4.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 version 1.0.01
CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 is a program offered by the software company CubeSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CubePDF 1.0.0RC1". If it is installed on your PC the CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CubePDF 1.0.0RC1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CubePDF 1.0.0RC1:
- The software company is: http://www.cube-soft.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CubePDF\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CubePDF 1.0.0RC1.
8. After removing CubePDF 1.0.0RC1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 by CubeSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 by CubeSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CubePDF 1.0.0RC1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 09:26:01.123