This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CuHanh 2.0.39 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CuHanh 2.0.39 from your computerCuHanh
. You can find out more on CuHanh or check for application updates here
. Please open http://3q.com.vn
if you want to read more on CuHanh 2.0.39 on CuHanh's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CuHanh folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall CuHanh 2.0.39 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CuHanh\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.39 MB (2505424 bytes) on disk and is named autoupdate.exe.
The executables below are part of CuHanh 2.0.39. They occupy an average of 21.62 MB (22666645
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate.exe (2.39 MB)
- cfeapplt.exe (1.51 MB)
- game gunny.exe (49.00 KB)
- game3q.exe (984.70 KB)
- gunny.exe (55.70 KB)
- MTQMultiplay.exe (3.36 MB)
- paio.exe (2.11 MB)
- paiod.exe (9.43 MB)
- paiot.exe (183.29 KB)
- reggame.exe (106.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
The current page applies to CuHanh 2.0.39 version 2.0.39
CuHanh 2.0.39 is a program by CuHanh. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CuHanh 2.0.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CuHanh 2.0.39 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CuHanh 2.0.39 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CuHanh 2.0.39". The CuHanh 2.0.39 application will be found automatically. After you click CuHanh 2.0.39 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CuHanh 2.0.39, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CuHanh 2.0.39:
- The software company is: http://3q.com.vn
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CuHanh\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CuHanh 2.0.39.
8. After removing CuHanh 2.0.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CuHanh 2.0.39 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CuHanh 2.0.39 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CuHanh 2.0.39 by CuHanh from your PC, nor are we saying that CuHanh 2.0.39 by CuHanh is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CuHanh 2.0.39 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 07:14:57.327