This page contains thorough information on how to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a from your computerCrystal Dew World
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Crystal Dew World. More details about the application CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a can be seen at http://crystalmark.info/
. CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark folder, depending on the user's option. CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark\unins000.exe. DiskMark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 497.96 KB (509912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a. They take an average of 2.34 MB (2449951
bytes) on disk.
- DiskMark.exe (497.96 KB)
- DiskMarkX64.exe (649.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This web page is about CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a version 3.0.1
CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a is an application by Crystal Dew World. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a or simply activate the Search field and type in "CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a". The CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a app will be found automatically. After you click CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a:
- The web site of the program is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a by Crystal Dew World from your computer, nor are we saying that CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a by Crystal Dew World is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1a in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:05:04.737