This info is about CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 from your PCNEO
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NEO. Click on https://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskInfo/index-e.html
to get more facts about CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 on NEO's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe. DiskInfo64.exe is the CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1's main executable file and it takes close to 3.67 MB (3851984 bytes) on disk.
CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.22 MB (5471489
bytes) on disk.
- DiskInfo64.exe (3.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- AlertMail.exe (71.70 KB)
- AlertMail4.exe (72.20 KB)
- opusdec.exe (174.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.1
of CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1.
CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 is a program released by NEO. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1". If it exists on your system the CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: https://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskInfo/index-e.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1.
8. After removing CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 by NEO from your PC, we are not saying that CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 by NEO is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 16:33:25.747