CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 from your systemCrystal Dew World
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Crystal Dew World. More data about the application CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 can be seen at http://crystalmark.info/
. CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo directory, regulated by the user's option. CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe. CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0's primary file takes about 1,003.46 KB (1027544 bytes) and is named DiskInfo.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0. They take about 1.82 MB (1911995
bytes) on disk.
- DiskInfo.exe (1,003.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (772.80 KB)
- AlertMail.exe (45.46 KB)
- AlertMail4.exe (45.46 KB)
This web page is about CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 version 4.3.0
CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 is a program released by the software company Crystal Dew World. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0:
- The publisher is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 by Crystal Dew World from your computer, we are not saying that CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 by Crystal Dew World is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 11:47:42.017