CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a from your computerCrystal Dew World
. Check out here
where you can read more on Crystal Dew World. Click on http://crystalmark.info/
to get more information about CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a on Crystal Dew World's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 961.46 KB (984536 bytes) on disk and is titled DiskInfo.exe.
CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.14 MB (2243523
bytes) on disk.
- DiskInfo.exe (961.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This data is about CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a version 3.5.6
CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a is a program released by Crystal Dew World. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a". If it is installed on your PC the CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a:
- The web site of the program is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a by Crystal Dew World from your PC, nor are we saying that CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a by Crystal Dew World is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CrystalDiskInfo 3.5.6a in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:21:24.800