You can find below detailed information on how to remove CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 from your computerCrystal Dew World
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Crystal Dew World. Please follow http://crystalmark.info/
if you want to read more on CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 on Crystal Dew World's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0's primary file takes around 978.96 KB (1002456 bytes) and is named DiskInfo.exe.
CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.17 MB (2276935
bytes) on disk.
- DiskInfo.exe (978.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.10.0
of CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0.
CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 is a program released by the software company Crystal Dew World. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0". If it is installed on your PC the CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 by Crystal Dew World from your PC, nor are we saying that CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 by Crystal Dew World is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CrystalDiskInfo 3.10.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:40:41.447