You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 from your systemCrystal Dew World
. Take a look here
for more info on Crystal Dew World. More information about CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 can be found at http://crystalmark.info/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DiskInfoX64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.15 MB (1204224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0. They take an average of 1.81 MB (1899823
bytes) on disk.
- DiskInfoX64.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.30 KB)
This web page is about CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 version 2.7.0
CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 is an application offered by the software company Crystal Dew World. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0". If it is installed on your PC the CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 by Crystal Dew World from your PC, we are not saying that CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 by Crystal Dew World is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 2.7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:30:09.813