Crystal Reports Viewer
This page is about Crystal Reports Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Crystal Reports Viewer from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.Crystal Reports Viewer" is the full command line if you want to remove Crystal Reports Viewer. The application's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and it has a size of 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
Crystal Reports Viewer is composed of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current page applies to Crystal Reports Viewer version 1.0
Crystal Reports Viewer is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Crystal Reports Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Crystal Reports Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crystal Reports Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Crystal Reports Viewer". The Crystal Reports Viewer application will be found automatically. When you select Crystal Reports Viewer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crystal Reports Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Crystal Reports Viewer.
8. After removing Crystal Reports Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crystal Reports Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crystal Reports Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crystal Reports Viewer by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Crystal Reports Viewer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crystal Reports Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:19:32.507