Crystal Reports Viewer
This page is about Crystal Reports Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Crystal Reports Viewer from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.Crystal Reports Viewer" is the full command line if you want to remove Crystal Reports Viewer. The application's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and it has a size of 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
Crystal Reports Viewer is composed of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current page applies to Crystal Reports Viewer version 1.0
Crystal Reports Viewer is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Crystal Reports Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Crystal Reports Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crystal Reports Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Crystal Reports Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Crystal Reports Viewer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Crystal Reports Viewer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Crystal Reports Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Crystal Reports Viewer.
8. After removing Crystal Reports Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crystal Reports Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crystal Reports Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crystal Reports Viewer by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Crystal Reports Viewer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crystal Reports Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:19:32.507