Crystal Reports Editor
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Crystal Reports Editor for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Crystal Reports Editor from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.Crystal Reports Editor" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Crystal Reports Editor. Crystal Reports Editor's primary file takes about 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Crystal Reports Editor. They take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current page applies to Crystal Reports Editor version 1.0
Crystal Reports Editor is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Crystal Reports Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Crystal Reports Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crystal Reports Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crystal Reports Editor". If it exists on your system the Crystal Reports Editor application will be found automatically. When you click Crystal Reports Editor in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Crystal Reports Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crystal Reports Editor.
8. After removing Crystal Reports Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crystal Reports Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crystal Reports Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crystal Reports Editor by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Crystal Reports Editor by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crystal Reports Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:19:32.483