This info is about Crystal Path for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Crystal Path from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on GameHouse, Inc.. You can get more details related to Crystal Path at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\CRYSTA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\CRYSTA~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Crystal Path. CrystalPath.exe is the Crystal Path's main executable file and it takes around 1.03 MB (1081172 bytes) on disk.
Crystal Path is comprised of the following executables which take 1.23 MB (1286996
bytes) on disk:
- CrystalPath.exe (1.03 MB)
- DelTemp.exe (42.50 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Crystal Path
Crystal Path is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Crystal Path is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Crystal Path using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crystal Path or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crystal Path". If it is installed on your PC the Crystal Path program will be found very quickly. When you click Crystal Path in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Crystal Path, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crystal Path:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\CRYSTA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\CRYSTA~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crystal Path.
8. After removing Crystal Path, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crystal Path which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crystal Path using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crystal Path by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Crystal Path by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Crystal Path in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:16:19.707