This info is about Crystal Path for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Crystal Path from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on GameHouse, Inc.. You can get more details related to Crystal Path at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\CRYSTA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\CRYSTA~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Crystal Path. CrystalPath.exe is the Crystal Path's main executable file and it takes around 1.03 MB (1081172 bytes) on disk.
Crystal Path is comprised of the following executables which take 1.23 MB (1286996
bytes) on disk:
- CrystalPath.exe (1.03 MB)
- DelTemp.exe (42.50 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Crystal Path
Crystal Path is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Crystal Path is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Crystal Path using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crystal Path or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crystal Path". The Crystal Path application will be found very quickly. After you click Crystal Path in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crystal Path, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crystal Path:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\CRYSTA~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\CRYSTA~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crystal Path.
8. After removing Crystal Path, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crystal Path which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crystal Path using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crystal Path by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Crystal Path by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Crystal Path in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:16:19.707