Crysis is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crysis from your PCEl Abuelo Sawa
. Open here
where you can get more info on El Abuelo Sawa. More data about the application Crysis can be found at http://www.ElAbueloSawa.com
. Crysis is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crysis directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Crysis is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crysis\unins000.exe. Crysis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 15.20 MB (15933746 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Crysis. They occupy about 74.23 MB (77835230
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Crysis.exe (15.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.85 KB)
- CrysisDedicatedServer.exe (16.72 KB)
- fxc.exe (115.34 KB)
- Crysis.exe (76.00 KB)
- Crysis64.exe (52.22 KB)
- CrysisDedicatedServer.exe (17.72 KB)
- ComradeSetup.exe (36.80 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.83 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.01 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21.0000
Crysis is an application released by El Abuelo Sawa. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Crysis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crysis from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crysis or simply click the Search field and type in "Crysis". The Crysis application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Crysis in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crysis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crysis:
- The publisher is: http://www.ElAbueloSawa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crysis\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crysis.
8. After uninstalling Crysis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crysis which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crysis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crysis by El Abuelo Sawa from your computer, nor are we saying that Crysis by El Abuelo Sawa is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Crysis in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 22:49:03.700