You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Crysis Wars for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Crysis Wars from your computerR.G. Mechanics
. Additional info about R.G. Mechanics can be found here
. More information about the app Crysis Wars can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Crysis Wars is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Maximum Crysis\Crysis Wars folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Crysis Wars is "C:\Program Files\Maximum Crysis\Crysis Wars\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Crysis.exe is the Crysis Wars's main executable file and it takes circa 5.93 MB (6218976 bytes) on disk.
Crysis Wars installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.26 MB (7615811
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Crysis.exe (5.93 MB)
- CrysisWarsDedicatedServer.exe (11.50 KB)
- Crysis.exe (50.50 KB)
- CrysisWarsDedicatedServer.exe (12.50 KB)
- fxc.exe (118.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Crysis Wars is an application offered by R.G. Mechanics. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Crysis Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Crysis Wars from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crysis Wars or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crysis Wars". If it is installed on your PC the Crysis Wars program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Crysis Wars in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Crysis Wars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crysis Wars:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Maximum Crysis\Crysis Wars\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crysis Wars.
8. After uninstalling Crysis Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crysis Wars that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crysis Wars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crysis Wars by R.G. Mechanics from your computer, we are not saying that Crysis Wars by R.G. Mechanics is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Crysis Wars supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:59:26.037