Crysis 3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crysis 3 from your systemSolo-Juegos
. Take a look here
for more information on Solo-Juegos. You can see more info about Crysis 3 at http://www.Solo-Juegos.com.ar
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crysis 3 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Crysis 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Crysis 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Crysis3.exe and occupies 31.54 MB (33069568 bytes).
Crysis 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.95 MB (35597555
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.37 MB)
- Crysis3.exe (31.54 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Crysis 3.
Crysis 3 is a program marketed by the software company Solo-Juegos. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Crysis 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Crysis 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crysis 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crysis 3". The Crysis 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Crysis 3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Crysis 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crysis 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Solo-Juegos.com.ar
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crysis 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crysis 3.
8. After uninstalling Crysis 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crysis 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crysis 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crysis 3 by Solo-Juegos from your computer, we are not saying that Crysis 3 by Solo-Juegos is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crysis 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 20:02:01.093