Cryptomator is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cryptomator from your systemcryptomator.org
. You can find out more on cryptomator.org or check for application updates here
. Click on https://cryptomator.org/
to get more information about Cryptomator on cryptomator.org's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Cryptomator folder (same installation drive as Windows). Cryptomator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cryptomator\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Cryptomator.exe and its approximative size is 46.00 KB (47104 bytes).
Cryptomator contains of the executables below. They occupy 773.66 KB (792225
bytes) on disk.
- Cryptomator.exe (46.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (727.66 KB)
The current page applies to Cryptomator version 1.2.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Cryptomator:
...click to view all...
Cryptomator is an application released by cryptomator.org. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Cryptomator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cryptomator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cryptomator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cryptomator". If it is installed on your PC the Cryptomator app will be found automatically. When you select Cryptomator in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cryptomator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cryptomator:
- The web site of the program is: https://cryptomator.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cryptomator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cryptomator.
8. After removing Cryptomator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cryptomator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cryptomator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cryptomator by cryptomator.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Cryptomator by cryptomator.org is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cryptomator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 19:08:50.313