CryptoTerm 1.7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CryptoTerm 1.7 from your PChttp://www.cryptoterm.com
. More information on http://www.cryptoterm.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.cryptoterm.com
if you want to read more on CryptoTerm 1.7 on http://www.cryptoterm.com's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoTerm.com\CryptoTerm 1.7 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoTerm.com\CryptoTerm 1.7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CryptoTerm 1.7. Cryptoterm.exe is the CryptoTerm 1.7's main executable file and it takes about 5.51 MB (5779888 bytes) on disk.
CryptoTerm 1.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.15 MB (12743688
bytes) on disk.
- Install.exe (537.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.73 KB)
- CryptoFTP.exe (3.27 MB)
- CryptoFtpBatch.exe (2.19 MB)
- Cryptoterm.exe (5.51 MB)
This info is about CryptoTerm 1.7 version 1.7
CryptoTerm 1.7 is an application marketed by http://www.cryptoterm.com. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall CryptoTerm 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CryptoTerm 1.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CryptoTerm 1.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CryptoTerm 1.7". If it exists on your system the CryptoTerm 1.7 application will be found automatically. After you click CryptoTerm 1.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CryptoTerm 1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CryptoTerm 1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.cryptoterm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoTerm.com\CryptoTerm 1.7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CryptoTerm 1.7.
8. After removing CryptoTerm 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CryptoTerm 1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoTerm 1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CryptoTerm 1.7 by http://www.cryptoterm.com from your PC, nor are we saying that CryptoTerm 1.7 by http://www.cryptoterm.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CryptoTerm 1.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-29 23:44:34.570