CryptoTerm 1.6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CryptoTerm 1.6 from your PChttp://www.cryptoterm.com
. Open here
for more information on http://www.cryptoterm.com. You can get more details related to CryptoTerm 1.6 at http://www.cryptoterm.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoTerm.com\CryptoTerm 1.6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CryptoTerm 1.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoTerm.com\CryptoTerm 1.6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Cryptoterm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.50 MB (5765872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CryptoTerm 1.6. They occupy about 12.14 MB (12728856
bytes) on disk.
- Install.exe (536.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.73 KB)
- CryptoFTP.exe (3.27 MB)
- CryptoFtpBatch.exe (2.19 MB)
- Cryptoterm.exe (5.50 MB)
This page is about CryptoTerm 1.6 version 1.6
CryptoTerm 1.6 is a program released by the software company http://www.cryptoterm.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall CryptoTerm 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CryptoTerm 1.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CryptoTerm 1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CryptoTerm 1.6". The CryptoTerm 1.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CryptoTerm 1.6 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CryptoTerm 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CryptoTerm 1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cryptoterm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoTerm.com\CryptoTerm 1.6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CryptoTerm 1.6.
8. After removing CryptoTerm 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CryptoTerm 1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoTerm 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CryptoTerm 1.6 by http://www.cryptoterm.com from your computer, nor are we saying that CryptoTerm 1.6 by http://www.cryptoterm.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CryptoTerm 1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 11:26:38.347