This page is about CryptoTab Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CryptoTab Browser from your systemPengarang CryptoTab Browser
. You can find out more on Pengarang CryptoTab Browser or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoTab Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CryptoTab Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\CryptoTab Browser\Application\72.0.3626.96\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled browser.exe and occupies 1.78 MB (1867304 bytes).
CryptoTab Browser contains of the executables below. They take 8.78 MB (9211512
bytes) on disk.
- browser.exe (1.78 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (681.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.57 MB)
The current web page applies to CryptoTab Browser version 72.0.3626.96
alone. You can find here a few links to other CryptoTab Browser releases:
CryptoTab Browser is an application offered by the software company Pengarang CryptoTab Browser. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase CryptoTab Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CryptoTab Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CryptoTab Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "CryptoTab Browser". If it exists on your system the CryptoTab Browser application will be found automatically. When you click CryptoTab Browser in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CryptoTab Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CryptoTab Browser.
8. After uninstalling CryptoTab Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CryptoTab Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoTab Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CryptoTab Browser by Pengarang CryptoTab Browser from your computer, we are not saying that CryptoTab Browser by Pengarang CryptoTab Browser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CryptoTab Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 00:55:26.167