CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) from your computerCFCA
. Check out here
for more information on CFCA. More details about CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) can be seen at www.cfca.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CFCA\CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CFCA\CryptoKit.TCCB.x64\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 72.98 KB (74730 bytes) on disk and is titled uninst.exe.
CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) is comprised of the following executables which take 72.98 KB (74730
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 64
of CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除).
CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) is an application offered by CFCA. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) or simply click the Search field and type in "CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除)". If it is installed on your PC the CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) application will be found automatically. When you select CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除):
- The web site of the application is: www.cfca.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CFCA\CryptoKit.TCCB.x64\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除).
8. After uninstalling CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) by CFCA from your PC, we are not saying that CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) by CFCA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CryptoKit.TCCB.x64 (仅用做移除) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 15:09:11.987